The invoice template defines the following:
- Account credentials (the name of the legal entity, payment credentials etc.).
- Printed form formatting.
- VAT rules.
The invoice template has to be chosen in the invoice card.
Creating the invoice template
The invoice template can be created in the list of templates by executing Create template command. The user has to choose the name of the template.
- Template name — a name of the template.
- Entity is active — makes it active. Inactive template can’t be chosen for the invoice.
- Used by default — this parameter defines the default template, which is automatically selected for new invoices. In order to make a template default one, you need to click By default in the action panel.
- Company name — the name of the legal entity added into the invoice.
- Company address — the legal address of the entity added into the invoice.
- Company phones — contact phones added into the invoice.
- Bank details — payment information (the name of the bank, the account number etc.).
- Signatory positions — the roles of the employees signing the invoice. In case if there are several of them, each of the employees has to be added in new line.
- Signatory names — full names of the employees signing the invoice. In case if there are several of them, each of the employees has to be added in new line.
- Page size — defines the page size for PDF (Letter or A4).
- Page Orientation — defines the orientation of the page for PDF (portrait or landscape).