Billing summary is intended to show the current payment status for each client:
Important! The data area is used to show lines, which contain at least one column with a value higher than 0. All columns show original values, i.e. used for calculation. As a result, if the user changes the values in the invoice, it won’t affect the billing summary.
- Client — the name of the client.
- Hours (T&M) amount — a value column, shows the actual T&M revenue (for the Time&Materials projects) by the approve timesheets.
- Fixed amount — a value column, shows the planned revenue amount for the Fixed Bid projects. This amount is gathered from all the «Estimated revenue» fields of the projects and project tasks.
- Expenses amount — a value column, this amount is gathered from all the lines of approved expense requests marked as «Billable».
- Custom amount — a value column, the overall sum of all the manually added lines.
- Cost — a value column, the estimated amount of the prime cost in all approved timesheets.
- Hours — a value column, the actual labor in all approved timesheets.
The period filter allows filtering information for a specific calendar period. This filter has the following rules:
- Hours (T&M) amount — filter by the date of time tracking.
- Fixed amount — filter by the period of task (periods have to overlay).
- Expenses amount — filter by the line date (expense incurred).
- Custom amount — filter by the invoice date.
Filter by the invoice state
The state of the invoice makes it possible to filter the data by the invoice state.
- No invoices — shows all approved T&M works, expenses (timesheets and expense requests have to be approved), planned fixed payments (for Fixed Bid projects), which are not added to an invoice.
- Issued — works similarly, but adding invoices with «Issued» state.
- Draft — works similarly, but adding invoices with «Draft» state.
- Paid — works similarly, but adding invoices with «Paid» state.
Creating an invoice
The user is able to create an invoice for the customer by selecting the summary line and clicking Create invoice button.