Release 2.15.0 (platform)
New features and main changes:
- Role planning feature implemented.
- System application added to the list of project roles.
- The new role can be added to the project team.
- The new role can be added for the responsible employee or for the billing rate.
- Resource allocation planner is added with the roles in ‘Projects’ representation. The user is able to allocate resources to such roles.
- User role changing dialog has been added.
Project roles allow creating a project, add tasks and plan resource allocation without choosing specific users. The role can be changed with a specific user the moment a required decision is made.
- Improved project team user and department adding interface.
- Administrator set of rights is added with ‘Project role’ granule.
- ‘Allocation of resources’ report is added with the measuring unit selection feature (FTE or hours). Subordinated departments can be included in the department filter.
- Fixed the timesheet row access right error for the managers of the second and the following levels.
- Fixed the calculation of actual working hours in ‘Allocation of resources’ report for resources included in the project team using their department.
Improvements and updates: